The Thomas COVID-19 Response System provides mission-critical information and collaborates directly with industry stakeholders to get key supplies and materials to those on the frontlines.
Click the option below that most closely matches your need:
- I Need to Buy COVID-19-Related Products
- I Need the Latest Updates and Background Information for My COVID-19-Related Sourcing
- I Have COVID-19-Related Products to Sell
- I Want to Help on a Smaller Scale - What Can I Do?
- I Need Advice on How to lead My Business During COVID-19 Instability
- I'm a Report / Academic / Research Professional and I Need Data on COVID-10 Industrial Sourcing
I Need to Buy COVID-19-Related Products
Find COVID-19 Response Suppliers with the Supplier Discovery Tool
To source critical Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), ventilator parts, and other medical products or services, COVID-19 related products or services, click here to source directly.
To source vaccine development and cold-freight-related products or services, click here to source directly.
How to Source on Thomasnet.com
If you haven't used Thomasnet.com before or would like a quick refresher, please check out this two-minute overview to help you source more efficiently.
Additional Quick Links for Critical COVID-19-related Supply Categories
Below is a list of critical medical supply categories seeing the most demand right now. Click the links to see suppliers serving those key categories.
For more context on these supplies, we’ve also compiled resources detailing the top companies in these fields:
Top Suppliers of:
I Need the Latest Updates and Background Information for My COVID-19-related Sourcing
Sign up for the Thomas Industry Update daily newsletter to receive the latest COVID-19 updates and resources directly to your inbox.
Access exclusive free reports on COVID-19’s impact on manufacturing.
Check out Thomas Insights, the news and analysis section of Thomas. New articles and videos are published daily.
Review additional COVID-19 related guides:
Other useful outside sources include:
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine Coronavirus Resources Collection
I Have COVID-19-Related Products to Sell
Register on Thomasnet.com
By registering on Thomasnet.com, buyers and engineers sourcing products and services can find your business quickly and easily. After receiving your submission our team will review your website, create your company profile on Thomasnet.com, and add your business to the appropriate categories in our 70,000+ category taxonomy of the manufacturing and industrial space — all at no cost to you.
Be sure to mention any emergency response products or services you can help provide when filling out the form.
I Want to Help On a Smaller Scale - What Can I Do?
Participate in the Thomas Industrial Survey Panel
In 2020 we conducted monthly surveys to benchmark the impact of COVID-19 on manufacturing by sector to capture fast-moving intelligence to share with the industrial community. By combining our platform data with surveys taken by more than a thousand manufacturing companies from across diverse sectors, including manufacturing, aerospace & defense, oil & gas, and pharmaceutical, we were better positioned to understand the immediate effects and emerging trends of coronavirus impacts on the manufacturing community. Review our reports:
I Need Advice on How to Lead My Business During COVID-19 Instability
Our team has compiled a number of useful internal and external resources for your reference as you continue to guide your team and business through these uncertain times.
Keep Your Business Running Smoothly
- A Top Lawyer’s Guide to Perfecting Your Contracts During a Pandemic (Thomas eBook)
- How to Reopen a School or Business - Checklist and Supplies Needed for Reopening After COVID-19 (Thomas Technical Guide)
- How to Be an Effective Leader in Times of Uncertainty (Thomas Insights)
- 3 Ways to Effectively Communicate with Clients and Employees During a Crisis (Thomas Insights)
- How to Promote Your Manufacturing Business During An Economic Downturn (Thomas)
- What Manufacturers Need to Know About the Defense Production Act (Thomas)
- Economic Recovery Incentive Overview (Hickey & Associates)
- Official COVID-19 Response Guide for Businesses (CDC)
- Coronavirus Resource Center (Harvard)
- Industrial COVID-19 Resources (The Association For Manufacturing Technology)
- Coronavirus and Force Majeure Clauses: Considerations for Industrial Projects and Distribution Chains (The National Law Review)
Keep Your Team Healthy and Working Efficiently
- How to Keep Your Employees Safe if You Can't Stop Production During COVID-19 Outbreak (Thomas Insights)
- 10 Apps to Help You Work Remotely (Thomas Insights)
- 6 Tips to Boost Productivity While Working at Home During Coronavirus Outbreak (Thomas Insights)
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA)
- List of Disinfectants Suitable for Use Against COVID-19 (EPA)
- Real-Time Coronavirus Spread Dashboard (Johns Hopkins University)
COVID-19 Supply Chain Research
Thomas Industrial Surveys and Sourcing Reports
Our surveys and sourcing reports benchmark the impact of COVID-19 on the manufacturing sector and supply chains by capturing fast-moving intelligence to share with the community.
- February 2020 report
- March 2020 report
- April 2020 report
- May/June 2020 report
- September 2020 - U.S. Sourcing Activity Snapshot: COVID-19 Special Edition
If you’re interested in future opportunities to contribute, sign up for the Thomas Industrial Survey Panel. You’ll be invited to join future surveys, webinars, and discussions with other thought leaders in your community regarding industry-specific subject matter and industrial talking points.
Thomas Manufacturing Index
The Thomas Manufacturing Index, or “TMX,” is a new index that measures industrial activity in the United States and Canada. Every day thousands of engineers, procurement professionals, and logistics companies use Thomasnet.com to source suppliers and partners, download product specifications, and submit requests for proposals. These tens of thousands of daily actions are fundamental to industrial production and represent a true measure of the health of the manufacturing sector.
TMX is built with first-party data representing a highly diverse set of companies including Fortune 1,000, Mid-Market, and SMBs. This depth and breadth of coverage make TMX one of the most powerful financial and economic forward indicators to date.
For more information on TMX or to view recent Thomas Index Report videos featuring Thomas CEO and President Tony Uphoff, click here.
Click here to visit our Press Room for recent appearances on CNN, Yahoo Business, and more.
The purpose of the Thomas COVID-19 Resource Hub is to help connect manufacturing and industry professionals with useful information pertaining to the fast-developing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts on the industry. If you have feedback on the quality of the content of this hub, you can click the blue 'Feedback' tab on the right side of the page to share your thoughts and experience. While we endeavor to curate and create the most up-to-date information, please note that this hub is subjected to updates in real-time and we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy. Please also note that Thomas does not provide, endorse, or guarantee any third-party product, service or information. Thomas is not affiliated with the vendors featured on this Resource Hub and is not responsible for their products and services. The Thomas COVID-19 Resource Hub may contain links to other websites not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other websites and apps.