If you work for a larger or governmental organization, it can be challenging to find suppliers with the right certification, registration and diversity requirements. But with Thomas, it's easy. Use our advanced search filters to find the right diversity certified/registered suppliers from our catalog of over 31,000 diverse suppliers.
1. Start your search for diverse suppliers
On Thomasnet.com select Diverse Suppliers from main drop-down menu and enter your search.
2. Select requirements
You’ll be directed to a list of over 20 ownership/diversity options to narrow down your search, including selections for:
- Minority-owned businesses
- Women-owned businesses
- Veteran-owned businesses
- Small and disadvantaged businesses
- Quality certifications
After your selection, click the Apply Selection to View Suppliers button at the bottom of the page.
3. Add additional filters
Further narrow down your search by geolocation and company type.
4. Review results
Browse your results. When you find a company of interest, click the View Supplier button on the supplier card to view their profile. There you can access specific company details and view statuses, certifications and registrations.
Related Help Center Articles
- How to Search for High-Quality North American Suppliers
- How to Compare Suppliers
- How to Save and Shortlist Suppliers
- How to Contact Suppliers and Request Quotes
- How to Save Searches With Advanced Filters Applied
- Understanding Thomas Certification and Diversity Status Symbols
- How to Access Supplier Summary Reports