Using our Supplier Discovery platform, you can select up to five companies to see how they stack up against one another.
1. Start your search using our Supplier Discovery platform
Select the category of your search from product/service, company name, or brand name. Then, enter your search and click the Search button (or select from the options in the drop-down menu).
2. Gather information
For more detailed supplier information, click the View Supplier button on the company’s supplier card. You will be taken to the company's profile where you can access their full catalog, certifications, contact information, and more.
3. Select potential suppliers
Once you’ve narrowed down your search, you're ready to compare suppliers. Back in supplier search check the Select Supplier box on up to five companies, and then click the Compare button at the bottom of the page.
4. Compare Side-by-Side
Here you can see your selected suppliers in a side-by-side view for easy comparison of structured data.
Related Help Center Articles
- How to Search for High-Quality North American Suppliers
- Use Our Advanced Filters to Find the Right Supplier
- How to Save and Shortlist Suppliers
- How to Contact Suppliers and Request Quotes
- How to Save Searches With Advanced Filters Applied
- Understanding Thomas Certification and Diversity Status Symbols
- How to Access Supplier Summary Reports