With just a few clicks you can save a supplier to your profile, or create a shortlist. These features allow you to easily send a request for information (RFI), download structured data, or just organize potential suppliers to be referenced at a later date.
1. Save and Shortlist
When searching for suppliers using our Supplier Discovery tool look out for the Save and Shortlist buttons on each supplier card to easily organize suppliers you're interested in. You have two options to organize potential suppliers:
- Click the Save button: The supplier will automatically be added to your saved supplier list. You will also be asked if you want to add the supplier to a new or existing shortlist. If you're not quite ready to start organizing suppliers into shortlists, just exit the pop-up.
- Click the Shortlist button: You will be asked to add the supplier to a new or existing shortlist. Either check the box corresponding to an existing shortlist, or name the list to create a new shortlist. Then, click the Save to Shortlist button. The supplier will also be automatically added to your saved suppliers list.
2. Review and organize saved suppliers
Locate your saved suppliers list under the My Account tab. Here you can manage your saved suppliers by adding them to shortlists, sending RFIs, downloading Supplier Profile Summary Reports, or deleting them from your saved suppliers list if they no longer fit your needs.
3. Review and organize shortlists
Locate your shortlists under the My Account tab. Here you can manage your shortlists by renaming them or deleting them if they no longer fit your needs.
4. Send RFIs to your shortlist
In a specific shortlist you are able to send an RFI up to five companies with one form. Use the boxes to select the companies you want to contact and select the Send RFI button.
5. Download information from your shortlist
In a specific shortlist you are able to download selected, or all of the companies structured data into a CSV file that you can upload to your company's procurement system. Use the boxes to select the companies you want to include in your report, or if you don't make any selections all companies will be included, then click the Download button.
Related Help Center Articles
- How to Search for High-Quality North American Suppliers
- How to Compare Suppliers
- Use Our Advanced Filters to Find the Right Supplier
- How to Contact Suppliers and Request Quotes
- How to Save Searches With Advanced Filters Applied
- Understanding Thomas Certification and Diversity Status Symbols
- How to Access Supplier Summary Reports