At Thomas, we want to help you get your job done fast, so here’s a pro tip to help you speed up sourcing for new suppliers. If you require specific certifications, ownership/diversity status, locations served, or all of the above for your suppliers, take advantage of our saved searches function to easily jump back into sourcing. Here’s how:
1. Start your search using our supplier discovery tool
Enter your search query to get started.
2. Narrow your search results using our advanced filters
Filter your results with our extensive list of criteria: supplier validation, company type, quality certification, ownership/diversity status, certifications/registrations, product details, locations served, zip code radius, or with keywords.
3. Save your search for future use
In the upper right-hand corner you’ll see a save icon. Click the icon and your search will be saved to your Thomas Account.
4. Access all your saved searches in Thomas Account
In your Thomas Account select “Saved” > “Saved Searches” in the side navigation panel. You’ll find all of your saved searches here. To jump back into sourcing just select one of your previous saved search terms and get back to vetting, shortlisting, and sending RFIs.
Related Help Center Articles
- How to Search for High-Quality North American Suppliers
- How to Compare Suppliers
- Use Our Advanced Filters to Find the Right Supplier
- How to Save and Shortlist Suppliers
- How to Contact Suppliers and Request Quotes
- Understanding Thomas Certification and Diversity Status Symbols
- How to Access Supplier Summary Reports