View invoices or make an online payment by accessing our online payment portal.
To access invoices or to make a payment, login to our online payment portal.
If you do not have login credentials, please contact Thomas Customer Support here.
Here's what you need to know -
- Invoices are generated at the start of your contract service period
- For example, if your contract service period is 05/01/2022-04/30/2023, then your first invoice date would be 05/01/2022
- On your contract start date, you'll receive an email from the Thomas Finance Group (email@example.com) with your invoice and account details including:
- Customer number (permanent accounting reference)
- Thomas’ online payment portal
- A printable PDF version of your invoice (check remittance copy)
- You'll receive the following via email from our Accounting team (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Your account password for Thomas’ online payment portal
- Link to our current W-9 Form
- Accepted forms of payment
- View/print invoice history
- View payment status
- Modify payment methods