Find Your Dream Job in Manufacturing Using Thomas' Resources for Industrial Job Seekers.
With a potential shortage of 2.4 million industrial workers over the next 10 years, there is a critical need for skilled workers at industrial businesses nationwide. To support those industry professionals looking to take the next step in their careers and the recent graduates ready to begin a rewarding career in industry, we've developed this new Thomas Job Seeker Resource Hub to help them find their next role.
This Resource Hub offers listings of open job opportunities from industrial businesses across the U.S., resume development guides, interview tips, salary negotiation guidance, and professional development advice from experts across a variety of industry sectors.
Why You Should Become an Apprentice
If you're interested in pursuing a future career in industry, apprenticing can help you:
How to Decide if an Industrial Apprenticeship or Internship Is the Right Fit
Not sure what kind of internship or apprenticeship is the right choice for your career goals?
Finding Your Dream Job
You know what kind of apprenticeship or internship you'd like to pursue, but you don't know where to start looking.
Where to Find Your Dream Job
- 8 Websites to Help You Find Your Next Industry Role
- How to Network from Home
- Land Your Dream Job in the Industrial Sector With These 4 Simple Steps
- 9 Red Flags to Look Out for on Your Job Hunt
Are You a Veteran Looking to Pivot into an Industrial Career?
Not Sure Which Industrial Sector Is Right for You? Here Are a Few to Consider...
- 7 Reasons It’s Great To Work In Manufacturing
- Is a Career as a Sales Engineer Right for You?
- How to Embark on an Environmental Career
See Our Featured Job Listings
You can also check out direct job openings from industrial companies in the Thomas Monthly Newsletter. This month's featured jobs include:
- Service Manager for Northern California, at Aerzen USA. This remote job includes defining the region's go-to-market strategy as well as supervising technical support and service management employees.
- Buyer Coordinator at TS Tech Americas in Circleville, OH. This position involves organizing production schedules and forecasts to calculate raw material needs as well as ordering and tracking raw material shipments.
How to Write a Professional Resume
- 10 Things NOT to Put on a Resume
- How to Write a Resume for a Supply Chain Manager Role
- How to Update Your Resume to Land a Better Supply Chain Management Job
- How to Write a Professional Resume for a Construction Engineer Job
Looking for Other Ways to Stand Out from the Competition?
- 5 Do's & Don'ts of Creating a Personal Website to Showcase Your Professional Achievements
- Get Noticed by Hiring Managers, Recruiters During Your Industrial Job Search with These 3 Steps
- How to Differentiate Yourself in Today's Engineering Job Market
- How to Tailor Your Online Image to Meet Your Career Goals
How to Stay Productive in a Remote Job
- How to Build and Maintain Colleague Relationships While Working Remotely
- 6 Work from Home Best Practices for Manufacturing Professionals
- 5 Steps to Making a Good First Impression Remotely
- 10 Apps to Help You Work Remotely
- 5 Steps to Working from Home with Kids
How to Ensure a Successful First Day in Your New Job
- A Guide to Decoding Your Office's Dress Code
- 6 Ways to Become an Asset to Your Organization
- 7 Ways to Build Meaningful Relationships With Your Colleagues
And Just in Case Your New Role Isn't the Right Fit...
For more hiring and recruitment guides, skills gap insights, and other workforce updates, subscribe to the free Thomas Industry Update daily newsletter. You can also visit Thomas Insights, the news and analysis section of Thomasnet.com, where new articles and videos are published daily.
Learn more about Thomas and our work to power North American manufacturing here.