Find your dream job in manufacturing using Thomas' resources for industrial job seekers.
- How can I find an industrial apprenticeship or internship?
- How can I find part- or full-time work in industry?
- How do I write an impressive resume or cover letter?
- Now that I've landed an interview for my dream role, how do I prepare?
- How do I negotiate my salary?
- Now that I landed a new job, how can I prepare for a successful first day?
- How can I continue to develop professionally in my new role?
How can I find an industrial apprenticeship or internship?
Why You Should Become an Apprentice
If you're interested in pursuing a future career in industry, apprenticing can help you:
How to Decide if an Industrial Apprenticeship or Internship Is the Right Fit
Not sure what kind of internship or apprenticeship is the right choice for your career goals?
Finding Your Dream Job
You know what kind of apprenticeship or internship you'd like to pursue, but you don't know where to start looking.
How can I find part- or full-time work in industry?
Where to Find Your Dream Job
Are You a Veteran Looking to Pivot into an Industrial Career?
Not Sure Which Industrial Sector Is Right for You? Here Are a Few to Consider...
- 7 Reasons It’s Great To Work In Manufacturing
- Is a Career as a Sales Engineer Right for You?
- How to Embark on an Environmental Career
See Our Featured Job Listings
You can also check out direct job openings from industrial companies in the Thomas Monthly Newsletter. This month's featured hiring companies include:
How do I write an impressive resume or cover letter?
How to Write a Professional Resume
- 5 Do's & Don'ts of Creating a Personal Website to Showcase Your Professional Achievements
- Get Noticed by Hiring Managers, Recruiters During Your Industrial Job Search with These 3 Steps
- How to Differentiate Yourself in Today's Engineering Job Market
- How to Tailor Your Online Image to Meet Your Career Goals
Now that I've landed an interview for my dream role, how do I prepare?
How to Ace Your Job Interview
How do I negotiate my salary?
How to Get a Raise
Now that I landed a new job, how can I prepare for a successful first day?
How to Stay Productive in a Remote Job
- How to Build and Maintain Colleague Relationships While Working Remotely
- 6 Work from Home Best Practices for Manufacturing Professionals
- 5 Steps to Making a Good First Impression Remotely
- 10 Apps to Help You Work Remotely
- 5 Steps to Working from Home with Kids
How to Ensure a Successful First Day in Your New Job
- A Guide to Decoding Your Office's Dress Code
- 6 Ways to Become an Asset to Your Organization
- 7 Ways to Build Meaningful Relationships With Your Colleagues
And Just in Case Your New Role Isn't the Right Fit...
How can I continue to develop professionally in my new role
How to Continue Your Industrial Education
- Why You Should Make Personal Development as Important as Professional Development
- 5 Virtual Learning Platforms to Advance Your Skills at Home
- 10 Podcasts to Keep Your Industry Skills Sharp
- 10 Books to Grow Your Manufacturing and Engineering Skill Sets
For more hiring and recruitment guides, skills gap insights, and other workforce updates, subscribe to the free Thomas Industry Update daily newsletter. You can also visit Thomas Insights, the news and analysis section of Thomasnet.com, where new articles and videos are published daily.