Find the talented manufacturing professionals you need to join your team.
Expand your workforce and hire the right talent for your industrial business by utilizing the new Thomas Industrial Employer Resource Hub. This page offers job post capabilities, in-depth industrial hiring guides, insightful articles, and other resources you need to find the right skilled professionals to join your team.
To use this Resource Hub, click the option below that most closely matches your hiring question:
Post a Job Opening on Thomasnet
Submit your open job description, being sure to outline the specific skills/experience you're looking for in an ideal candidate, by clicking the button below. Our team will review your job post submission to ensure it meets our guidelines and will publish approved job descriptions on our Thomas Job Seeker Resource Hub.
How to Write a Job Description
- What the Next Generation of Talent Is Looking for in Job Descriptions
- How to Write the Best Job Description to Attract Talented Procurement Candidates
How to Attract Qualified Candidates to Your Open Position
- Attract the Best Candidates for an Industrial Job with These 4 Tips
- How to Hire the Right Candidate for Your Industrial Business
- 5 Tips for Improving Your Hiring Process
- The Secrets to Successful Industrial Recruiting & Hiring from an HR Expert
- How to Recruit New College Graduates for Open Jobs at Your Industrial Business
- Try These 2 Proven Strategies to Recruit Top Talent at Your Industrial Business
- What Is Talent Management and Why Is it So Important?
Why You Should Hire an Apprentice
- How Can We Recruit the Next Generation to Fill New-collar Jobs in Manufacturing?
- 4 Ways Mentorship Opportunities Can Help Fill the Industry Skills Gap
- Without a Robust Apprenticeship Program, U.S. Manufacturing Will Decline
How to Create an Apprenticeship Program at Your Industrial Business
How to Run an Effective Hiring Interview
- Employers, Here’s What to Do Before an Interview
- The Top 5 Questions You Should Ask Your Interviewee
What to Look for in Job Candidates
How to Improve Your New Hire Onboarding Process
How to Streamline Your New Hire Training Process
How to Reduce Employee Turnover at Your Industrial Business
- 4 Tips for Retaining Top Manufacturing Talent from a VP of Operations
- How to Reduce Employee Turnover
- 3 Ways to Retain Your Younger Talent in the Long-term
- 24 Questions You Should Be Asking Your Employees to Improve Talent Retention
How to Effectively Prepare for a Key Employee's Departure
Why It's Worth Investing in Diversity at Your Industrial Business
- How Diversity Can Ensure Longevity for Your Industrial Business
- This 1 Workplace Change Could Be the Key to Outperforming Competitors
How to Recruit a Diverse Workforce
- How to Recruit, Retain Top Talent Through an Actionable Focus on Diverse Hiring
- 4 Ways to Avoid Discriminatory Hiring Practices
How to Access a More Diverse Pool of Candidates
How to Customize Management Styles for Different Employees
- The 9 Types of Employees — and the Secrets to Maximizing Productivity from Each of Them
- How Can I Work More Effectively with the Introverts on My Team?
How to Create an Efficient Work Culture
- 5 Tips for Making Your Meetings Matter
- How to Delegate Effectively
- Maximize Employee Satisfaction by Asking These 10 Questions
- Teamwork Makes Dream Work: Promoting Collaboration on the Job
- 7 Ways to Gain Trust and Respect from Your Team
- How to Be an Effective Leader in Times of Uncertainty
- 6 Reasons Your Employees Are Stressed - and How to Address Them
How to Manage a Remote Team
For more hiring and recruitment guides, skills gap insights, and other workforce updates, subscribe to the free Thomas Industry Update daily newsletter. You can also visit Thomas Insights, the news and analysis section of Thomasnet.com, where new articles and videos are published daily.
Learn more about Thomas and our work to power North American manufacturing here.