Once you’ve subscribed to the top industrial manufacturing newsletter, the Thomas Industry Update, follow these few simple steps to ensure the newsletter reaches your inbox each morning.
- Mobile: Hit the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner, click "Move to," then "Primary."
- Desktop: Go back to your inbox and then drag and drop this email into the "Primary" tab near the top left of your screen.
Apple Mail Users
Tap on our email address at the top of this email (next to "From:" on mobile) and click “Add to VIPs.”
- In the upper right-hand corner of your account, click on "Options" and select "Mail Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- On that page, click "Spam Settings."
- Choose "Allow mail only from addresses I specify" on the drop-down menu.
- Enter our email address in the text field and then click the plus button to add.
- Click "Save Settings."
- In the upper right-hand corner of your account, click on the gear icon, then select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Settings" tab, select "Filters" from the side panel and click the button to "Add" a filter.
- Type a name for your filter in the "Filter name" field.
- Select "contains" in the "sender" drop-down menu.
- Type our email address in the "sender" text field.
- In the "Move to Folder" drop-down menu, select "Inbox."
- Click the "Save" button.
Other Email Providers
Do you use a different email provider? Follow these instructions.