With just a few clicks you can save a supplier to your account or create a shortlist. These features allow you to easily send messages and project proposals, download structured data, or just organize potential suppliers to be referenced later.
1. Save and Shortlist
When searching for suppliers using our Supplier Discovery tool lookout for the "Save" and "Select" buttons on each supplier card to easily organize suppliers you're interested in. You have two options to organize potential suppliers:
- Click the "Save" button: The supplier will automatically be added to your saved supplier list. You will also be asked if you want to add the supplier to a new or existing shortlist. If you're not quite ready to start organizing suppliers into shortlists, just exit the pop-up.
- Click the "Select" and "Shortlist" Buttons: Use the "Select" button to choose companies you want to add to your shortlist, then use the "Shortlist" button on the bottom of the page. You will be asked to add the supplier to a new or existing shortlist. Either check the box corresponding to an existing shortlist or name the list to create a new shortlist. Then, click the "Save to Shortlist" button. The supplier will also be automatically added to your saved suppliers list.
2. Review and organize saved suppliers
Locate your saved suppliers list under the My Account tab. Here you can manage your saved suppliers by adding them to shortlists, contacting them, downloading Supplier Profile Summary Reports, or removing them from your saved suppliers list if they no longer fit your needs.
3. Review and organize shortlists
Locate your shortlists under the My Account tab. Here you can manage your shortlists by renaming them or removing them if they no longer fit your needs.
4. Contact suppliers in your shortlist
In a specific shortlist you are able to start a project with any number of the suppliers using just one form. Use the boxes to select the companies you want to contact and select the "Contact" button.
5. Download information from your shortlist
In a specific shortlist you are able to download selected, or all of the companies' structured data into a CSV file that you can upload to your company's procurement system. Use the boxes to select the companies you want to include in your report, or if you don't make any selections all companies will be included, then click the Download button.