Here you can find information on how to get the most out of the WebTrax platform to track, identify, and engage with those companies interacting with your online presence.
Just logged into your WebTrax account for the first time and not sure where to begin? Read our guide on Getting Started.
Core WebTrax Pages
- WebTrax Home - See your total and targeted sessions across your site and your Thomas Network profile — including RFIs & Phone Calls — your most active audience, and your key analytics in one view.
- Audience Dashboards - Browse maps of your visitor locations, see charts on their demographic breakdown, and review your most active audience by segment.
- All Sessions - Track your visitors by organization name at the individual page level — and review their activity over time.
- Analytics - Get detailed page level reporting by referrer, top pages, entry pages, exit pages, search terms, duration and depth, browser, and operating system.
- Customize Targets - Select your company's target customer demographics and your high value pages.
- Technical Settings - Toggle enhanced insights into your presence on the Thomas Network, block IPs and referrers, and toggle bot filtering.